Octavia IV chip tuning – More performance and a better acceleration
As the family classic 2020, Skoda releases the Octavia IV with a 2.0 TDI engine. Equipped with a powerful 150 hp and 320 Nm, the Octavia IV has plenty of power for vacation or everyday life. The Octavia IV offers modern comfort, even for long journeys, especially for field workers and frequent drivers. The station wagon can be optimized using advanced engine technology: The tuning systems from DTE Systems enable improved performance and lower fuel consumption. With the PowerControl X module, the Combi receives a powerful upgrade. The performance upgrade PowerControl X and the PedalBox form the perfect duo for all Skoda Octavia models and offer full control over the various performance ranges of your vehicle. Thanks to a smartphone app, you can operate the engine tuning system easily and adjust it at any time.
Octavia IV chip tuning: The perfect engine tuning for more horsepower
PowerControl X – performance in the Skoda Octavia IV via smartphone
PedalBox in your Octavia IV– optimize the response of your car
Powerful tuning duo for the Octavia IV
Tuning with quality promise and guarantee
Operational safety is the top priority for DTE tuning products. With the latest technology of all additional control devices, all protective functions of the motors are retained and the legally prescribed emission values are not affected. To increase performance, all new DTE developments and products are checked using different test vehicles and in accordance with standard test methods on the in-house MAHA dynamometer. DTE Systems also offers a satisfaction guarantee and comprehensive 2 years product warranty which can be increased to an optional 5 years product warranty for all your Skoda Octavia IV tuning purchases. Further information on the warranty certificate is enclosed with the product.
Configure your Octavia IV chip tuning:
Trend-setting also with plug-in hybrid
In 1996, the first model of the now popular Octavia series appeared on the market. Skoda used VW's Golf IV as the basis. From the third generation onwards, the compact car was given the basis of the modular transverse matrix (MQB) by the VW Group. As a compact class, the Octavia is available on the market as an estate or a sedan. Around two thirds of all Octavia models sold are station wagon versions, partly because the station wagon is particularly interesting for families and commuters. In the 4th generation, Škoda equips the Octavia with digital features such as a digital cockpit, head-up display and smartphone connectivity. In addition, the Skoda Octavia IV has advanced assistance systems such as a parking aid and a travel assistant. The latter can detect and adjust distances, as well as inform the driver about road signs, to provide even more convenience when traveling. Classically for the typical station wagon, the Skoda Octavia IV is equipped with an especially large amount of storage space inside and in the trunk, as well as a wide-opening tailgate. In the 4th generation, Skoda is also bringing a premiere to the Octavia: the Octavia iV is available for the first time as a plug-in hybrid. Here, a 1.4 TSI gasoline engine provides a powerful 156 hp and, with a 75 kW electric motor, comes to a system output of 204 hp. The various versions of the Octavia IV also offer a choice of 1.0-liter TSI to 2.0 TDI engines. The gasoline Octavia RS IV 4x4 equipped with RS performance achieves a powerful 200 hp at 400 Nm and accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.8 seconds. The RS version is equipped with all-wheel drive. In the diesel version 2.0 TDI 4x4 with RS performance, the station wagon is also available with all-wheel drive.
DTE's Skoda engine tuning is available for the following models:
- SKODA CITIGO (NF1) 2011-2019
- SKODA RAPID (NH3, NK3, NK6) 2012-...
- SKODA OCTAVIA III (5E3, NL3, NR3) 2012-2021
- SKODA OCTAVIA III Combi (5E5, 5E6) 2012-2020
- SKODA RAPID Spaceback (NH1) 2012-2019
- SKODA FELICIA I (6U1) 1994-1998
- SKODA FABIA III (NJ3) 2014-2021
- SKODA FABIA III Station Wagon (NJ5) 2014-...
- SKODA SUPERB III (3V3) 2015-...
- SKODA SUPERB III Station Wagon (3V5) 2015-...
- SKODA OCTAVIA I (1U2) 1996-2010
- SKODA OCTAVIA I Combi (1U5) 1998-2010
- SKODA KODIAQ (NS7, NV7, NS6) 2016-...
- SKODA KAROQ (NU7, ND7) 2017-...
- SKODA SCALA (NW1) 2019-...
- SKODA KAMIQ (NW4) 2019-...
- SKODA OCTAVIA IV Combi (NX5) 2019-...
- SKODA OCTAVIA IV (NX3, NN3) 2020-...
- SKODA E-CITIGO (NE1) 2019-...
- SKODA ENYAQ iV SUV (5AZ) 2020-...
- SKODA FABIA I (6Y2) 1999-2008
- SKODA FABIA I Combi (6Y5) 2000-2007
- SKODA FABIA I Notchback (6Y3) 1999-2007
- SKODA SUPERB I (3U4) 2001-2008
- SKODA FABIA I Praktik (6Y5) 2000-2007
- SKODA OCTAVIA II (1Z3) 2004-2013
- SKODA OCTAVIA II Combi (1Z5) 2004-2013
- SKODA ROOMSTER (5J7) 2006-2015
- SKODA FABIA II (542) 2006-2014
- SKODA FABIA II Combi (545) 2007-2014
- SKODA ROOMSTER Praktik (5J) 2007-2015
- SKODA SUPERB II (3T4) 2008-2015
- SKODA YETI (5L) 2009-2017
- SKODA SUPERB II Station Wagon (3T5) 2009-2015
- SKODA FABIA IV (PJ3) 2021-...
- SKODA ENYAQ iV Coupe (5AC) 2021-...