Terms of Trade
By purchasing any product from DTE Systems UK you are agreeing to the following Terms of Sale:
- All items remain the property of DTE Systems UK until payment is made in full.
- UK customers are advised to allow up to 10 working days for delivery. International customers are advised to allow up to 28 working days for delivery.
- We must be notified of any discrepancies in in delivery contents within 48 hours of receipt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DTE Systems UK Performance Tuning and Fuel Saving Systems comprise of a module, a loom and blanking plug (depending on application). In each instance the module is provided with a three year, non-transferable, warranty. Looms and blanking plugs are provided with a one year, non-transferable, warranty. Performance parts are provided with a one year, non-transferable, warranty unless specified otherwise in advertising, promotional or sales literature. Any miscellaneous items supplied to facilitate fitting such as zip ties, Velcro pads, torx bits, etc. are single use items, supplied free of charge and are not subject to warranty.
- Your warranty is invalid if a system is found to be to be faulty as a result of water damage, incorrect installation, over adjustment or by any other unreasonable action.
- All fitting instructions are supplied as a guide only. DTE Systems UK will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused during fitment.
- If it is suspected that a system is faulty within the warranty period you must notify DTE Systems UK as soon as possible to follow the troubleshooting and return process. As part of this process you may be asked to provide proof of correct installation, proof of purchase, etc. If the unit is returned and found to be unrepairable a replacement system will be issued.
- If an item is to be returned, for ANY reason, you MUST contact us on 0333 335 0085 (+44 333 335 0085 from outside the UK) or email@example.com prior to returning the item in order to obtain a unique RMI (Returned Material Identification) Number. Please download our Return Form from here which you must complete in full and include with the returned item. We reserve the right to refuse any return received that does not conform to this procedure. We endeavour to respond in a timely manner to any return received conforming to the above procedure, but during busy periods ask customers to allow up to 28 days.
- For a return to qualify for our '30-day Money Back offer' it must be notified to us, by the above method, within 30 days (7 days for Trade Sales) of delivery as per the Consumer Credit Regulations.
- A '30-day Money Back' (7-day Trade Sales) return which was supplied correctly but is no longer required may attract an administration/restocking fee. Performance Tuning and Fuel Saving systems may be charged at £25+VAT for ECO3, RED POWER and PEDALBOX systems, £40+VAT for CRD-2, CRD-T, CRD3+, MP-T and FSR+ systems and £30+VAT for all other systems. Performance parts attract varying fees of not less than 10% of the purchase price. 'Combo' deals may attract a fee totalling the combined fees of those charged for the kits if supplied individually. Where one item from a 'Combo' is returned the full RRP of the item kept and the fee for the item returned will both be subtracted from the total paid. The remainder will be the amount refunded. We will only refund via your original payment method. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of confirmation of return.
- If a unit is returned to us within 30 days (7-day Trade Sales) and found to be faulty a replacement system will be issued or a full refund offered.
- Any item returned must be properly packed and include a copy of the original invoice.
- The customer remains responsible for the cost of returning goods at all times.
- In all instances, any return received not conforming to these Terms of Sale will not be accepted.
- While fuel savings are common with our systems they do depend on your driving style and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- When fitting any form of after market parts or devices that alter the original specification of a motor vehicle the purchaser assumes all inherent risk that those modifications may bring. Diesel Tuning UK LTD cannot be held liable for any consequential or financial loss as a result of products or advice supplied.
- BHP & Torque figures cannot be guaranteed to be exactly the same as stated on our website or any literature produced by DTE Systems UK but should be similar.
- You are legally obliged to inform your insurance company if you modify your vehicle in anyway.
If you have any problems at all then please contact us.