Certified Performance Measurement: DTE Testing Technology
Confirmation in black and white: On DTE‘s dynamometer MSR 500/3 you get the results of the performance measurement in writing to take home. From four-wheel to sports cars: DTE offers the latest testing technology for performance and endurance test.
The chassis dynamometer from MAHA is specially tailored to the needs of tuners. Even vehicles with low floor level can be checked easily on the test bench. Unlike a conventional dual wheel system the chassis dynamometer is used, which is ideal for sports cars. Due to the low resistance, the tire temperature is kept lower.
High speeds are possible even with continuous tests. Apart from the usual driving values — Engine power, torque and traction — driving cycles can also be simulated on the dynamometer. In addition to each measurement the lambda value is monitored. So you can be sure that you are traveling with the ideal fuel-air mixture and with the optimum potential of your vehicle.
Now new: tractor test bench now in use
DTE can also measure power values of tractors now. Maximum power of up to 650 kW is possible for the test bench W500 from MAHA
This is what the W500 PTO -function- and dynamometer:
- Measurement of engine power for PTO
- Measurement of power at a constant speed through automatic speed control
- Measuring the power at constant torque through automatic torque control
- "Fine measurement" to move to the following operational states: Starting speed, final limit speed with increment and stop time
- Measuring the speed of PTO and engine
- Speed-dependent power loss compensation of eddy current brakes